BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The light at the end of the quarter.

    Man, it feels like forever since I have posted a blog. This quarter has been so incredible that I find it difficult to put into words. I have learned so much, but I also realize how much I have yet to learn. God has been moving in so many ways in our lives that it makes it easier and easier to get through each day. I know this is hard for the whole family, but I believe deep down that this is something He is doing to help our whole family grow so we will be ready to serve Him more fully. I have not had a job since September 30th but God has provided side work, and some work for Crystal, but most of all He has moved through people at the church that have gone out of their way to help us along. I thank God for everyone at our church. I won't name anyone in particular, mostly because I would hate to leave anyone out, but also because there are so many people that have encouraged us and supported us. And this is just the first quarter. I spent 6 hours yesterday studying for the Evangelism final. Even at bed time I did not feel 100% comfortable with it. So I prayed about it last night and this morning. After 4 hours, I finally finished writing our all 10 pages from memory. I was beat. I still feel like my brain is fried. I am getting ready to start on my last Homiletics assignment and then study for the final exam tomorrow. Then it is on to Theology. I will do my best to blog more often and maybe share some of my stuff I am getting to learn.

0 comments: