BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 13, 2009

Rough beginnings


I spoke to my Dad yesterday.  Who would have thought my Dad would support the idea of me going into the ministry.  He said he had been praying about that recently and was not at all surprised.  Neither was Julie.  He told me about some Pastors he knows that had equally rough starts.  I am reading about the Apostles.  I felt compelled to try and understand who they were before they were called.  The more Ithink about it, most people who served the Lord did not have the best of beginnings.  Rehab & Mary Magdalen were both prostitutes and Rehab ended up being one of Jesus's ancestors while Mary was one his most famous followers.
""God demonstrates His own love for us in this, while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.""

Romans 5:8

0 comments: